Teacher – Maternity Cover
Bader Primary School
£22,467 – £38,250 per annum
17 November 2017 (12 noon)
Benefits & Grade:
Main Pay Scale
Maternity Leave Cover from 8 January 2018 until October half term in the first instance
The Trust is committed to safer recruitment practice and pre-employment checks will be undertaken before any appointment is confirmed. The school is committed to safer recruitment practice and pre-employment checks will be undertaken before any appointment is confirmed. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Interviews: 24 November 2017
We seek to appoint a talented, inspirational teacher who will have the energy, enthusiasm and vision to take our school forward and ensure all children achieve their potential.
We are able to offer you a challenging and exciting professional opportunity in a large popular school which is supported by parents, and the local community. Bader Primary School converted to academy status and joined Conyers Trust on 1 September 2017. This partnership provides many opportunities for development and the sharing of expertise.
The successful applicant will:
- Be an outstanding practitioner who can deliver exciting and stimulating lessons.
- Be able to plan creative learning opportunities.
- Ensure that pupils make rapid progress.
- Have high expectations of children’s learning and behaviour.
- Have insightful emotional intelligence and good communication skills to develop positive relationships which nurture, inspire and motivate pupils.
- Have the ability to work collaboratively and supportively with colleagues.
- Be committed to their own professional development.
- Promote excellent and effective home-school working partnerships
We can offer:
- Wonderful children with aspirations to achieve
- Supportive parents who want to engage with school: who hold high aspirations for their children
- An inclusive ethos where every member of the school community is valued
- A school community in which relationships are positive, expectations are high, and every single person is constantly learning
- An environment in which you will see people smiling, staff working together, people who care for one another, and people who respect and trust one another.
- A school dedicated to the personal and professional development of all staff
If you are passionate about improving opportunities for children and a proven track record of success then please download an application pack. Application forms should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org
Visits to school are welcome and encouraged.
Bader Primary School, Kintyre Drive, Thornaby, Stockton-on-Tees, TS17 0BY Tel No: 01642 762856